Congratulations to all the participants for successfully completing basic Blended Learning course and welcome to this second level course.
- Explains the hallmarks of blended learning with appropriate examples
- Identify and access various free online resources in routine teaching
- Plan a blended learning session using existing resources
- Prepare and deliver a short module through BL
- Reflect on the process of blended learning
This section contains Downloadable videos for e-learning.
- Teacher: Ramkumar Dhanasekaran
Intended Learning Outcomes:
Upon successful completion of this course the participants will be able to
- Differentiate the learning behavior and environment of our current students “The zee “generation the digital pioneers
- Describe the design of blended learning
- Discuss the various ways to blended learning
- Reflect on advantages and disadvantages of blended learning
- Predict the challenges in implementation